Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Room with a View

As mentioned in my previous post, I spent the last two weeks in October on a non-stop travel whirlwind.  Between Idaho, Maine and Florida, my favorite moment was resting in a hotel room where the designer finally paid attention to the view.  So often I find myself at amazing resorts in amazing places only to have the room completely disregard the amazing views.  Well, not at The Coeur d'Alene http://www.cdaresort.com/.  Located on beautiful Coeur d'Alene Lake, the high-rise building maximizes the spectacular scenes of the water and surrounding mountains.  And you don't even have to get out of bed to see it!

Photo courtesy of © 2010 Coeur d' Alene Resort
Oh how I love that a 1960s favorite, the sunken living room, and an electric fireplace make an appearance in this recently renovated, serene space that makes you truly want to miss out on the rest of the resort!

No comments:

Post a Comment