Sunday, November 14, 2010

2 Weeks, 10 Flights, 5 Cities, 1 Blog

After the last two weeks in October and the start of National Blog Posting Month (http://www.nablopomo.com/), I finally realized I had something to blog about: travel. They may not be the most glamorous of experiences, but I've definitely come across some places to point out and tips to share. Between Jason and I, we've covered half the U.S., some islands and a bit of Europe. So many posts may be of past excursions, but I can't wait to also add some new ones! Our friends and family can finally keep track of us making stops on the map; covering topics such as the favorite restaurant in Pennsylvania, hotel in Florida or beauty product in flight. I promise not to take it so seriously and to have some fun while writing too. Here goes nothing!

5 comments:

  1. So excited to follow your adventures through the new blog! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of anything you do so this should be pure joy for me! I will be on your blog like white on rice. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading about your adventures! I travel for work too and appreciate some of the same things you do when you travel. Maybe our paths will cross on the road one of these days :)

    ReplyDelete