Friday, September 30, 2011

Gone to Marco to Be Married!

Well, once again, I've totally not been on the blogging game... in fact, perhaps it's time to reevaluate my POV, maybe I don't have as much to say as I thought?!  More so, I feel I almost have too much to say, so much that I haven't been able to put it into words...

Since the last post, life has been quite a whirlwind, but none like I've encountered before.  See, it's finally here - Jason and I are getting married in just one week.  So, September was filled with besties' secret trips and bachelor week-long parties, another board meeting for this gal (because my request for wed-ternity leave wasn't taken seriously), surprise office bridal showers and a lot of to-do lists.  I don't know if I'll ever be able to recap it all, but maybe in the winter when things return to "normal" (does that exist?), I'll try.

At any rate, we're headed to Marco Island, FL in just a few days.  And after we become Mr. & Mrs. on October 7th, we're off to the British Virgin Islands.  I know we're in for a lot of travel, a lot of memories and a lot of love.  I. CAN'T. WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment