Thursday, June 9, 2011

Mayday! Mayday!

Well, the month of May has completely come and gone, and this poor blog has been neglected.  My travel (and sanity) were limited to Phoenix, AZ for my association's largest conference of the year.  Unfortunately, I don't have much commentary on the city, as my sightseeing included only meeting rooms, trade show exhibits and hospitality suites.  And after it finishes, rather than explore the locale, I tend to go into homernation...

The Arizona Biltmore, host to my association - saw more of
Camelback Ballroom rather than Camelback Mountain (pictured?)
But now, June is here and in full effect!  I am looking forward to a summer filled with trips to the pool and the farmers' market.  Not a lot of big journeys until later on in the season, which makes it all the more exciting to look forward to!

No comments:

Post a Comment